- Co-operation between the Army and the Government in maintaining peace and order,
- Army not directly involving in running nation's economy, but establishing economic enterprises for the welfare of service personnel and their families and also supporting the economy of the nation,
- Implementing free market economic system,
- Creating employment opportunities for the people, and
- Development of small and medium economic enterprises.
(Blogger's Notes: By meeting personally the most famous neo-con Paul Wolfowitz and right-wing billionaire Thaksin Shinawat openly and friendly Senior General Min Aung Hlaing is basically letting the nation and the world know his and his army’s right wing conservative position popular among the Burma army officers corp.