Tuesday, March 31, 2020

$20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China For Wuhan Virus



$20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China For Waging Biological War: Amidst worldwide criticism U.S. lawyer and conservative activist, Larry Klayman, his Company Buzz Photos and his group Freedom Watch have filed a $20 trillion lawsuit against China for waging a Biological war, alleging that it unleashed the coronavirus as a bioweapon upon the world.

The lawsuit cited following pieces of evidences, as cataloged in a New York Post article: Chinese leader Xi Jinping specifically linked efforts to prevent similar future threats to security of biological laboratories. Xi explained these efforts by saying that laboratory safety is a “National security” issue.

The Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology released a new directive titled: “Instructions on strengthening bio-security management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.” China’s only Level 4 microbiology lab that is equipped to handle deadly coronaviruses, called the National Biosafety Laboratory, is part of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Monday, March 30, 2020

Wuhan Outbreak (March-25): Where Is Patient Zero?



US urged to release health info of military athletes who came to Wuhan in October 2019: Chinese netizens and experts urge the US authority to release health and infection information of the US military delegation which came to Wuhan for the Military World Games in October to end the conjecture about US military personnel bringing COVID-19 to China.

An American journalist claimed one US military athlete in the delegation could be patient zero of the deadly new disease. George Webb, an investigative journalist in Washington, DC claimed in recent videos and tweets that he believes Maatje Benassi, an armed diplomatic driver and cyclist who was in Wuhan in October for the cycling competition in the Military World Games, could be patient zero of COVID-19 in Wuhan.

In a report by the US Department of Defense official website on October 25, Maatje Benassi has participated 50-mile cycling road race in Wuhan. Webb also quoted a military lab, the Fort Detrick laboratory that handles high-level disease-causing organisms such as Ebola, in Fredrick, Maryland, which was shut down and moved in July due to unqualified facilities and management system.

Death Toll In Wuhan: 46,800 Or Declared 2,500?



Wuhan residents say coronavirus figures released by China don't add up: Chinese officials, desperate to recast the country as a global leader that has conquered the coronavirus, have been saying that its death rates are decreasing in the city of Wuhan. The problem, residents say, is that the numbers don't add up.

Wuhan, the first epicenter of the global outbreak, began lifting its two-month lockdown over the weekend. The city in Central China restarted some subway service, reopened its borders and allowed families to reunite.

The move is part of Beijing's choreographed campaign to mark a turning point in China's fight against the deadly virus, which has spread to 200 countries and infected more than 732,000 people as of Monday morning. Of those, 34,686 people have died.

New York Is Fucked: The Wuhan Of America?

New York State coronavirus cases hit nearly 60,000, death toll reaches 1,000: Nearly 60,000 coronavirus cases and 1,000 deaths have now been documented across New York State, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Sunday, as he extended the closure of non-essential businesses statewide until at least April 15.

“The virus continues its march across the state of New York,” said Cuomo in his now-daily Albany press briefing, noting that only two counties in all the Empire State have so far been spared confirmed cases. “New York is the epicenter.”

The state now has 59,513 confirmed diagnoses, with 965 dead, Cuomo said. That grim tally includes 32,308 cases and 678 deaths in New York City, where a resident is now dying every 8.9 minutes, according to city statistics.

“I don’t see how you look at those numbers and conclude anything less than thousands of people will pass away,” said Cuomo, of the statewide figures. With the apex of the contagion still expected to be weeks away, Cuomo extended his PAUSE order mandating the closure on non-essential businesses statewide until at least April 15. “We’re doing it in two-week intervals, because every day is a new day, and we’ll see what happens day-to-day,” said Cuomo. “But I think it’s not even questionable today.”

Sunday, March 29, 2020

WHO Tedros Paying Back China's Election Support?



WHO DG Tedros met his master Xi Jinpeng.
World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus won his post after China backed him in the May 2017 election. Now, Tedros is leading the WHO, an arm of the United Nations, in providing cover for China’s oppressive regime as it attempts to shirk responsibility for the global coronavirus pandemic.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, Chinese authorities are weaving a false counternarrative in which China was actually the victim of a foreign virus that it quickly moved to contain. And the WHO is helping them do it. Tedros has praised China’s “transparency” and held up the country as a model response  — even though the communist regime covered and then concealed the severity of the outbreak.

Chinese authorities forced scientists who discovered the virus in December to destroy proof of the virus, U.K. newspaper The Sunday Times reported. The Chinese regime also punished doctors who tried to warn the public in the outbreak’s early stages and suppressed information about the virus online. A Chinese real estate mogul who criticized his government’s response has since gone missing.

Patient One In US Brought Back Virus From Wuhan

Because of just one infected Chinaman from Wuhan! 
The man who would become Patient Zero for the new coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. appeared to do everything right. He arrived Jan. 19 at an urgent-care clinic in a suburb north of Seattle with a slightly elevated temperature and a cough he’d developed soon after returning four days earlier from a visit with family in Wuhan, China.

The 35-year-old had seen a U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention alert about the virus and decided to get checked. He put on a mask in the waiting room. After learning about his travel, the clinic drew blood and took nasal and throat swabs, and called state and county health officials, who hustled the sample onto an overnight flight to the CDC lab in Atlanta. The patient was told to stay in isolation at home, and health officials checked on him the next morning.

The test came back positive that afternoon, Jan. 20, the first confirmed case in the U.S. By 11 p.m., the patient was in a plastic-enclosed isolation gurney on his way to a biocontainment ward at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Washington, a two-bed unit developed for the Ebola virus. As his condition worsened, then improved over the next several days, staff wore protective garb that included helmets and face masks. Few even entered the room; a robot equipped with a stethoscope took vitals and had a video screen for doctors to talk to him from afar.

More Urns Than Declared Death Toll In Wuhan?


There are more urns of remains than
official death toll in Wuhan? 
Urns in Wuhan far exceed death toll, raising more questions about China’s tally: A single mortuary has had 5,000 urns delivered over the past two days, double the city's reported coronavirus death toll.

The reliability of China’s coronavirus numbers is under question once again in view of the staggering amount of urns being distributed out in Wuhan. According to official Chinese government data, 50,006 people were infected with the Covid-19 virus in Wuhan with 2,535 dying from the disease.

However, Chinese investigative outlet Caixin reports that when mortuaries opened back up this week in the Hubei capital, people had to wait in line for as long as five hours to receive the remains of their loved ones lost during the epidemic.

One photo published by Caixin shows a truck loaded with 2,500 urns arriving at the Hankou Mortuary. The driver said that he had delivered the same amount to the mortuary the day before. Another photo shows stacks of urns inside the mortuary. There were seven stacks with 500 urns in each stack, adding up to 3,500 urns.

Saturday, March 28, 2020

All Is Well In Italy, Just Stay Home And Die!



'All is well'. In Italy, triage and lies for virus patients: At that time, doctors in the intensive care unit of Policlinico San Donato phone relatives of the unit’s 25 critically-ill coronavirus patients, all of whom are sedated and have tubes down their throats to breathe, to update the families.

Lunchtime used to be for visiting hours at this Milan hospital. But now, as the country grapples with a coronavirus outbreak that has killed more than 2,000 people, no visitors are allowed in. And no one in Italy leaves their homes anymore. When the doctors make the calls, they try not to give false hope: They know that one out of two patients in intensive care with the disease caused by the virus is likely to die.

As the COVID-19 epidemic expands and the disease progresses, these beds are in increasing demand, especially because of the breathing problems the illness can bring. Every time a bed comes free, two anaesthesiologists consult with a specialist in resuscitation and an internal medicine physician to decide who will occupy it.

Wuhan Outbreak (Mar-13): Where Is Patient Zero?

China’s first confirmed Covid-19 case traced back to November 17: Government records suggest first person infected with new disease may have been a Hubei resident aged 55, but ‘patient zero’ has yet to be confirmed.

The first case of someone in China suffering from Covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, can be traced back to November 17, according to government data seen by the South China Morning Post.

Chinese authorities have so far identified at least 266 people who were infected last year, all of whom came under medical surveillance at some point. Some of the cases were likely backdated after health authorities had tested specimens taken from suspected patients. Interviews with whistle-blowers from the medical community suggest Chinese doctors only realised they were dealing with a new disease in late December.